Food pantry is open every Wednesday from 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
First Sunday of every month St. Joseph’s Food Pantry will distribute food to elderly individuals who are in need and are on the meals on wheels program. Please call for more information.
Food for the pantry is from the following sources:
- Government supplementary foods purchased from the Western MA Food Bank
- Dry good donations received weekly through the generosity of the parishioners
- Financial and dry goods from individuals and families from outside the parish
- Assorted food from community food drives held during the year
- Baked goods are also received weekly from various community bakeries
Visited 845 times, 1 Visits today