Open every Saturday May through October 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m rain or shine. Located in the Common across from the First Street Parking Lot. SNAP (EBT/ Food Stamps) are accepted. Farmers and artisans join us selling pasture-raised meats, eggs, fresh fruits and vegetables, breads & baked goods, cut flowers, plants, cutting boards, jewelry, pottery and more!
The Downtown Pittsfield Farmers Market provides a venue for local farmers, food producers, and artisans to come together to bring fresh, locally-grown and produced food and related products to the community. The market encourages direct communication between consumers and producers, fosters community building, and promotes healthy living. We aim to:
- Bring locally grown and produced food and farm products to the community.
- Create a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive community hub: a destination … a place where fresh local food and handcrafts can be purchased and sold, live local music, dance and performance can be enjoyed, and people have access to creative activities and classes.
- Nurture the relationship between consumers and producers.
- Bring together visitors and residents of all economic backgrounds.
- Help strengthen and revitalize downtown Pittsfield.
The Market runs every Saturday from 9am to 1pm from May 10th through October 25th. Located in the First Street parking lot, across from The Common, there is plenty of free parking.
For more information, email Jess Conzo, Market Manager and Executive Director of Alchemy Initiative at email@example.com.
Come get fresh with us!
Visited 589 times, 2 Visits today